"No on 43" is a grassroots-powered campaign that relies on friends like you to spread the word. With your help, we'll defeat Measure 43 this November -- but we can't do it without you!
Here's how you can help:
- Find your nearest ballot dropsite -- All ballots must be returned, in person, by 8pm Tuesday night!
- Join the No on 43 Campaign -- Sign up to receive email updates from our campaign.
- Sign the No on 43 Pledge -- Add your voice to our campaign to keep our kids safe
- Contribute to No on 43 -- Help us gather the resources we need to take our message to the voters
- Volunteer -- Make a difference on the ground
- Tell-a-friend about our campaign -- Invite your friends and family to learn more about our campaign
- Participate in our Friend-to-Friend program -- Download this packet to learn how you can use the power of your personal recommendation and persuasion to help us spread our message
- Download a No on 43 Sign -- Print one up and put it in your car window!
- Buy a No on 43 bumper sticker -- Show your opposition to Measure 43
- Register to vote -- Get voter registration materials directly from the Secretary of State
- Oregon vote by mail FAQ -- Information on the mechanics of this year's elections